Macro’s Pizza is the go-to spot for authentic Italian pizza in America, thanks to its native Italian founder. Serving primo pizza to its patrons since 1978, the restaurant offers pizzas of varying sizes and flavors. Despite the competition from big brand pizza stores, Marco’s Pizza has carved a niche for itself and is among the quickly growing pizza chains in the country, due to its dedication to quality and commitment towards customer service.
The restaurant has multiple outlets across America and looks forward to set up its 1000th store sometime in 2019. This multi-award-winning company, however, doesn’t want to sit on its laurels and wants to constantly learn the expectations of its buyers and their changing tastes and preferences. One of the ways to measure people’s pulse is a customer satisfaction survey. Through this survey, Marco’s Pizza would like to know how happy its customers are with the service, food, restaurant ambiance, etc. and also collect constructive feedback to make amends.
A code that would validate the prize printed on the receipt. The offer prize must be redeemed within 30 days from having received the code.
Terms and Conditions/ Requirements:
- A valid Marco’s Pizza receipt to type in the survey code.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- A computer or smartphone with a reliable Internet connection.
How to Participate in the Marco’s Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey
- To take part in the survey powered by Market Force Communication, head to www.tellmarcos.com. On the page, you would be greeted with the invitation to take up the survey, either in English or Spanish. Choose the language of your choice and proceed.
- Enter the survey code found on the bottom of your receipt to start the survey.
- If you have not been to a Marco’s Pizza outlet yet or do not have the receipt handy, you can take the alternate route to simply leave your feedback. There is the ‘click here’ link at the bottom to take the alternate survey route.
- Once you type in the code, you may click the ‘Begin Survey’ button to proceed. There would also be a prompt reminding you of the validation code that you must collect at the end of the survey.
- The survey questions would revolve around your experience with Marco’s Pizza and the level of satisfaction.
- To answer the questions, make a choice from the options presented. If you were not “extremely satisfied” with your experience at Marco’s, you may be asked to elaborate on the same in a few sentences at the end of the survey.
- Once done, you may then proceed to complete and submit the survey.
- Marco’s Pizza Official website: https://www.marcos.com/