InMoment has been creating surveys for years. It has gained the trust of many large companies throughout the world because of their dedication to creating helpful survey. The Halfords Auto Centers Customer Satisfaction Survey is another survey that was formulated specifically to meet Halfords Auto Centers’ needs.
The company continues to thrive, and one reason it is doing so is because it continues to grow. Halfords Auto Centers tries to find new ways to satisfy customers. A company that will not stay stagnant but rather adapt to what customers want is a sign of a good company. The survey was created to help Halfords Auto Center figure out how employees are treating customers and if the company is meeting customer expectations. The details shared through the survey are going to help the company continue its efforts of becoming a better version of itself.
About Halfords Auto Centers
Halfords Auto Center is a car servicing company that focuses on repair but can also enhance a vehicle. The business is based out of the United Kingdom, and it now has more than 300 autocentres throughout the region. Car service offers include things like MOT testing, brake services, and air conditioning services just to name a few offerings.
The company was called Nationwide Autocentres, but that changed through a number of aquasitions. Nationwide Autocentre was founded back in January in 2001 and is a former branch of Lex Autocentres. It should also be noted that Nationwide Autocentres was once known as Lucas Autocentres in 1993. It was not until the UK bike and car parts chain, Halfords, bought the company that it became Halfords Auto Centers after being re-branded. This happened back in 2010.
How to participate in the Halfords Auto Centers Customer Satisfaction Survey
- A device with access to the internet through an ethernet or Wi-Fi connection.
- Be able to understand English.
- Valid appointment card from your visit.
- Visit www.tellhalfordsautocentres.com so that you can start the survey.
- Do your best to be honest as this will make your responses helpful.
- You will need to enter personal contact information, especially if you want to enter the drawing. You have the chance to win a £100 Retail Voucher, which is a weekly drawing prize in addition to 10 chances to win £1,000 cash.
- You will need to enter the Survey Entry Code located on the appointment card.
- You must be a UK citizen to enter.
- Halfords Auto Centers Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.tellhalfordsautocentres.com/websurvey/2/rules/242
- Halfords Auto Centers Customer Satisfaction Survey Previous Winners: http://inmoment.com/websurvey/app?gateway=AutocentresPreviousWinner
- Halfords Auto Centers Official Website: http://www.halfordsautocentres.com/