The Halfords Customer Experience Survey, found at www.tellhalfords.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Halfords that rates customer satisfaction. This allows the company to make improvements based on the information you provide. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you take this survey, you can leave feedback and give yourself a voice. You can tell the company what you want and what you think. This is important to both you and the company. They are interested to know how things work in all their stores. When things go well, it should be rewarded. When things don’t go well, it should be looked into and changes should be made. You can help them with this. You can also have a chance to instantly win some great prizes.
Halfords is a UK based chain of car and bicycle parts. The company has its origins in 1892, when businessman Frederick Rushbrooke opened an ironmongery store in Birmingham. In the 1930s the company bought the Birmingham Bicycle Company, and during the 1960s, was purchased by Burmah Oil. The company was then purchased by Boots in 1991, and opened its first central European store in 2007.
There are about 465 retail stores in the UK and Ireland, and over 250 Halfords Autocentre facilities offering repairs, MOT inspections and service and car repairs. During the 2000s, Halfords sponsored motor racing and professional cycling.
How to Participate in the Halfords Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Halfords receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.tellhalfords.com.
- At the bottom, there are the terms and conditions, system requirements and previous winners.
- You can click on any of these to receive more information.
- Enter the store number, transaction number and till number into the appropriate boxes. Click Enter when ready.
- Answer questions. Please read the directions and be honest with your answers. Some questions may have you rate things, while others will provide multiple choice answers.
- Enter the drawing by inputting your contact information. Any information requested must be entered or you cannot enter the drawings. Once finished, you will be sent an email that tells you if you have instantly won a prize.
- Halfords Official Site: http://www.halfords.com/