About the Patriot Ambulance Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Patriot Ambulance Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Patriotlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Patriot Ambulance that can help improve customer satisfaction.
About Patriot Ambulance
Patriot Ambulance provides quality care for patients living in Michigan. Retired Deputy Jeff Yorke started the company over ten years ago with one ambulance. Today the company employs over two-hundred para-medics, medical technicians, and other various medical professionals. Whether providing emergency or non-emergency medical transportation, Patriot Ambulance is available 24/7 to provide quality compassionate medical care.
Patriot Ambulance Service provides medical care to over 55,000 people each year. They believe that teamwork is the basis for their top quality medical care. Patriot Ambulance Service also provides welfare check and caregiver assistance. Whether providing emergency medical transportation or a patient wellness check, they are committed to providing top quality medical care.
How to Participate in the Patriot Ambulance Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Go to www.Patriotlistens.com.
- If you prefer to take the survey in Portuguese or Spanish, click the appropriate hyperlink toward the top of the page. Otherwise, go to step three.
- Read about the survey. If you would like to continue a previous unfinished survey, click the “load unfinished survey” button. If this is your first time taking the survey, click the next button.
- Type in your name and email address, then answer if you were the patient or not.
- Enter the date of service, the run number if you know this, and the address where you were picked up (this could be your home address). Then enter the drop off address (this would probably be a hospital). Include the floor number or department, as well.
- Using the scale provided, rate your experience with each area. There are six choices, from outstanding to unable to rate. Please take your time and think about your response carefully.
- Write about the attendants and the driver in the appropriate boxes. These are text boxes where you type in your answer. You can be as honest as you want and write as much as you want.
- Enter your comments. You don’t need to reiterate from another section. If you have compliments or complaints about something different than other questions, include them here. When finished, click the submit button.
- Patriot Ambulance Official Website: http://patriotambulance.com/patriot/