The OfficeMax Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.OfficeMaxfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by OfficeMax to help them determine customer satisfaction of services and merchandise offered by them. The company uses this data you provide to help them update their customer service, merchandise, and the atmosphere in the store. Take this survey online in your spare time for added convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will be able to leave important feedback that the company really needs. They want the information to help them improve areas in the store and to know what is working and even why. You will also receive a coupon for $5 off your next purchase when you spend $25 or more.
OfficeMax is an office supplies retailer founded in Cleveland, Ohio in 1988 by Michael Feuer and Bob Hurwitz. In 2012, it operated more than 900 stores in 47 states, as well as in Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, with net sales of more than $6 billion. In 2013 it merged with Office Depot to create the largest chain of office supplies in the United States.
After the merger, the company moved its global headquarters to Boca Raton, Florida. Although OfficeMax is now a subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc., the OfficeMax name is used as the official brand for Office Depot, Inc.
How to Participate in the OfficeMax Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent OfficeMax receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.OfficeMaxfeedback.com.
- Enter the survey code, date and time from your receipt. There is a detailed diagram to help you.
- Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. Most questions will be multiple choice. Others will ask you to measure your happiness level with different areas of the store. Still others will provide a text box where you answer the question by typing in your answer. Follow directions.
- When the survey is complete, you will be asked to enter your email address in order to receive a coupon worth $5 off your purchase of $25 or more. You are not required to enter your email address to leave feedback. If you do not enter your email, you will not receive a coupon to print.
- Check your email for the coupon and follow directions to print.