Burger King provides an easy way for customers to provide feedback on their visit by providing a survey invitation and code for each order. Once the survey is completed at www.mybkexperience.com, a validation code is given to exchange for a reward.
About Burger King
Burger King has been in business since 1954, offering a diversified menu and reasonable prices. Millions of guests enjoy their freshly prepared Flame-Broiled hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, salads, and sides every year.
How to enter in Burger King’s customer satisfaction survey
You Must Have:
- A computer or Smartphone with Wi-Fi access.
- A recent Burger King sales receipt with a survey invitation.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have the ability to read and write English, Spanish, or French.
- Visit www.mybkexperience.com on your computer or Smartphone.
- Choose English, Spanish, or French as your choice of language.
- Look on your BK receipt to find the store number and enter it in the provided space.
- Look on your BK receipt to find the 11-digit survey number. Enter it in the spaces provided on the survey.
- Click on “Start” to begin your survey.
- You will be asked a range of questions about your BK experience. You will be asked to respond by choosing the rating that matches your opinion.
- You will be asked to answer if you would refer Burger King to your family and friends, with a response varying from definitely will to definitely will not. Click on your answer. You will be asked to rate “your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Burger King restaurant.” You will be given room to type in your reason for being satisfied or not satisfied.
- Other questions include asking if you bought anything for a child under 13 and what you bought for yourself. You will also be asked to rate the items you bought for yourself.
- You will be asked if you ordered for drive thru, dine-in, or carryout. Click on the circle that matches your answer.
- Additional questions might include asking you to mark the location where you traveled from and the BK location you stopped at.
- You may be asked to rate the restaurant’s cleanliness or the friendliness and courtesy of the employees.
- Another question that usually appears is whether or not your server told you about survey and asked you to say good things about your experience.
- Write the validation code you are given on the receipt and present it during your next visit.
- Burger King Official Website: www.bk.com
- Offer typically expires in 30 days and is not valid with other offers.