About the Lord & Taylor Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Lord & Taylor Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.LTexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Lord & Taylor to help improve customer satisfaction. Get a validation code for participating in the survey. See your receipt for your offer.
About Lord & Taylor
The first Lord & Taylor store was opened in New York City in 1826, making the company the oldest luxury department store in the United States. The founder, Samuel Lord, teamed up with his cousin, George Taylor to open several more New York stores during the first part of the 19th century. Lord & Taylor enjoyed further expansion during the 1970s, and today has 50 stores, and 4 outlet stores.
The chain is known for its upscale clothing items, as well as beauty products, shoes, handbags and purses and clothing accessories. The 5th Avenue store in NYC is considered the company’s flagship store.
How to Participate in the Lord & Taylor Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Lord & Taylor receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.LTexperience.com.
- Enter the transaction number from the top of your receipt. This will be 13 digits. Click the large gray arrow to continue.
- Answer questions. Questions are meant to help you rate the experience. Some questions are multiple choice while others provide a five or ten-point scale where you read through the statements and select if you agree or not. Others will be yes/no questions and some will be text box questions, allowing you to type in a specific answer. These are generally optional, but can provide a lot of extra information. Please use them if possible.
- Enter your contact information. You will be required to enter your full name, email address and possibly telephone number. Not all information requested may be required so pay close attention to the directions provided at the top of the page. You may be tempted to go quickly through the questions, but please refrain, as it is important to the company.
- Receive your code. Your receipt has a special offer printed near the bottom and a large empty space where you can write the code you receive from the website. You can use this code at a participating location.
- Lord & Taylor Official Website: http://www.lordandtaylor.com/