The Lady Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.LadyFootLockersurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Lady Foot Locker to help measure customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company uses that information you provide to help them update their products, customer service and atmosphere of the store. You can take this survey online for added convenience.
By participating in this survey, you will have an opportunity to leave important feedback about your most recent experience at the store. The company really wants this feedback so they can learn what works and what doesn’t. Then they can work to change with isn’t working to give you and other shoppers a better experience. You will also receive a validation code for your participation for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more.
About Lady Foot Locker
Lady Foot Locker is a subsidiary of Foot Locker Retail, Incorporated, which is an American sportswear and footwear retailer. Lady Foot Locker’s parent company is currently headquartered in Midtown New York City. As of late 2016, the company operates in about 20 countries worldwide.
While Foot Locker was initially established in 1974, it was originally known under the name Woolworth’s, which now defunct was the pioneer of many five and dime stores. The company now operates the entire Foot Locker portfolio, featuring Kids Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker, in addition to Champs Sports, Footaction USA, House of Hoops, and Eastbay.
How to Participate in the Lady Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Lady Foot Locker receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.LadyFootLockersurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language and click Next (under the shoe).
- Enter the five-digit store number from your receipt. There is a diagram to show you. Click Next when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. Some questions will be multiple choice where you choose one answer. Others will allow more than one multiple choice answer. Still others will provide a text box in which you type your answer.
- When finished with the survey, you will be given a validation code. Write this code on your receipt in the appropriate spot. Take your receipt with you on your next visit to redeem for your $10 off your purchase of $50 or more.
- Lady Foot Locker Official Website: http://www.ladyfootlocker.com/