The Krispy Kreme Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Krispykremelistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Krispy Kreme that can help the company make needed improvements. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback is a gift in and of itself. You can tell the company anything that happened, whether it is compliment or complaint. They enjoy learning that things go well, but they also need to know what goes wrong. This allows them to find patterns with problem stores and make changes.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme doughnuts have become almost legendary in North Carolina, where the company was founded during the 1930s by the son of a general store owner. The company’s original glazed doughnut was introduced in the 1940s, and the company grew quickly during the 50s and 50s, especially in the southeast.
Today, the company’s headquarters are still in Winston-Salem, NC and there are now over 1,000 Krispy Kreme outlets not only in the US, but in such countries as Russia, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. The chain employs over 4,000 employees, and is known for its highly-regarded coffee and its unusually shaped doughnuts.
How to Participate in the Krispy Kreme Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Krispy Kreme receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Krispykremelistens.com.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt, which should be 15 digits. You can type in the code without moving your mouse to the other text boxes; continually type to enter all numbers. Click start.
- Answer questions. Be honest with your answers. It is important to be honest, as you are describing things to the company and they will use your information to make necessary changes. If the answers are not done honestly, then they will have the wrong information. Questions may come in three forms: scaling, multiple choice and text box.
- With the scaling questions, you will be asked a specific question and you will rate your experience using a scale of either one to five or one to ten. Multiple choice will provide usually four answers to one question.
- You may also be able to select more than one answer. Text boxes are provided sometimes, as well. You can provide extra information about something or describe a problem.
- Krispy Kreme Official Site: https://www.krispykreme.com/