The Indigo Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Indigofeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Indigo to help the company measure satisfaction of their customers. The company wants this information that you provide to improve all areas of the store, including customer service areas, the appearance of the store, as well as products and atmosphere. This survey can be done online for convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you can leave valuable feedback about recent experiences at the store. The company wishes to have this feedback so they can understand what customers like and dislike about their store, the ambiance, and the staff. Another benefit to taking this survey is the chance you will have a chance to win a CDN$500 Indigo Gift Card, Coles Smithbooks, Indigospirit and more.
About Indigo Books and Music
Indigo Books and Music is a Canadian company founded by Heather Reisman in 1996, and still operated by her today. It is a publicly traded company with revenue of $1 Billion annually.
Indigo offers a variety of books and magazines, DVDs, CDs, alongside specialty toys, gifts, a range of stationery products, and home decor items.
There are 116 stores across Canada operating under the banner of Indigo or one of its subsidiaries. In recent years they have expanded their online Indigo.ca site to include e-books for their Kobo-brand reader, and music and movie downloads to compete with Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
How to Participate in the Indigo Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Indigo receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.Indigofeedback.com.
- You will be redirected to the proper page. Select either English or French and click Next.
- Select whether you ordered at a register or at a Kiosk, and click submit.
- You will be asked questions about your purchases. These can include the date, the store number, and transaction number. You will also be asked your age for demographic purposes. There is a Captcha on this page, which is a type of security measure websites use. Type the information you see in the box and select Submit.
- You will be asked a short series of questions about your most recent visit to the store. Answer them honestly.
- You will be asked to enter the sweepstakes for the $100 gift card. Please enter the information requested and click Next. If you don’t want to enter the drawing, simply close your browser window.
- Indigo Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: https://survey.foreseeresults.com/pdfs/Indigo_Sweeps_Official_Rules_EN_Sept.pdf
- Indigo Official Website: https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/