The Jongleurs Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Highlight-feedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Jongleurs that helps them determine how satisfied their customers are with regards to the store. Customer service, atmosphere and products are rated and improvements are made based on what people say about these areas of the store. This survey is done online for your convenience.
You should consider taking the Highlight survey, as you can be honest with the company. It is important that the company hear from their customers periodically so they know that everything is running smoothly in all their stores. Of course, sometimes there are problems, but the company is interested to know these too so they can work on correcting those problems. You will receive a code for 2 for 1 tickets to a Foster’s comedy show plus can win £1,000 and instantly win one of many others for participating.
One of the most popular comedy bar chains in the UK, Jongleurs was established by Maria Kempinska MBE in 1983. It opened its first bar in Battersea, London, which grew to eight bars by 2000. It was bought by Regent Inns plc in the same year, although Kempinska and her partner John Davy retained rights over the brand name and creative control over certain comedy acts.
Kempinska and Davy decided to open new club venues in the following years, starting with Hammersmith. Jongleurs is one of the oldest comedy groups in the UK and has served as the launching pad for such names as Jo Brand, Jack Dee and Paul Merton. Today, a total of eight Jongleurs clubs are operating all across the UK.
How to Participate in the Jongleurs Customer Experience Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Jongleurs receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.Highlight-feedback.com.
Select the venue you visited from the drop down list and click Enter.
- Answer questions.
- Enter the sweepstakes and write down the code. You will be shown a code where you will receive a two for one deal to a comedy show. Buy one ticket, get one free. You can also enter the sweepstakes and potentially win money, as well as potentially instantly winning prizes.
- Jongleurs Customer Experience Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.jongleursfeedback.co.uk/websurvey/2/rules/154
- Jongleurs Official Website: http://www.jongleurs.co.uk/