The Hen House Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.HenHousefeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Hen House that measures customer satisfaction of services and wares offered to them. The company utilizes this information you provide to improve their customer service, products and ambiance throughout the store. This survey is done online for your convenience.
By participating, your opinion is valued. You will have a chance to leave valuable feedback. The company wants this feedback so they can learn and realize what works and will need to be changed. You will also receive a validation code for one of many items. These can include one free item, a percentage off your bill, or a specific amount off your bill. Look at your receipt to find out what special thing you will receive.
About Hen House
The Hen House, previously called Ball’s Food Stores, started as a local family-owned market in 1923 by Sydney and Mollie Ball in Kansas City, Kansas. The corner store is now a major grocery store where customers can shop for fully prepared family meals, ingredients, baked goods, and household products.
Many of its 28 locations in the Kansas City area include a pharmacy, travel clinic -that is a part of the pharmacy and offers in-depth travel consulting for travel immunizations, nutrition information. Today, the Hen House continues to be a family-owned and managed and is recognized as a multi-million-dollar corporation.
How to Participate in this Hen House Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Hen House receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.HenHousefeedback.com.
- To take this survey in Spanish, click the blue hyperlink on the right of the screen. Otherwise, proceed to Step 3.
- Enter the nineteen-digit survey code from your receipt. Then select the time from your receipt and click Start when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. Most of the questions will be multiple choice.
- Some will allow more than one answer to be selected while others will only allow one answer, so it is imperative to read all directions on each page before answering.
- At the end of the survey, you will receive a validation code to write on your receipt. To find out what you will receive, look to your receipt. To redeem: take the receipt to your local Hen House.
- Hen House Official Website: http://www.henhouse.com/