Continuous feedback is crucial in any business. That’s why the Harvester Customer Satisfaction Survey was created to hear directly from their guests. The restaurant wants to provide the best dining experience to all of its visitors. The results will show whether they are successful or not.
If you they discover problem areas, then guests can be sure that they will work on it to improve their services. This ability to listen has helped the chain grow to hundreds of locations since its inception. Take the survey to get your voice heard at www.harvesterbringoutthebest.co.uk.
Harvester Restaurant was founded in 1983 by Courage Brewery. It was designed to be a family farmhouse-style restaurant where people can go and have a nice meal with their loved ones. The concept proved to be a hit and more than 200 outlets have opened since then all throughout the UK. The restaurants have changed hands over the years with the current owners being Mitchells & Butlers which also owns All Bar One, Nicholson’s, Browns, and Toby Carvery.
Harvester offers diners spit-roast chicken, flame-grilled food, and all-you-can eat salad carts. Everything is cooked the traditional way so expect timeless classics on your plate. They are particularly proud of their tender slow-cooked ribs that come all the way from Truro in the Fresh from Cornwall factory. Also available are burgers, chicken, fish, tapas, vegetarian options, and value combos. They also have a breakfast menu, kid’s menu, dessert menu, and takeaway menu.
How to participate in the Harvester Customer Satisfaction Survey
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device capable of browsing the Web.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- Over 16 years of age to avail of the voucher.
- Go to the survey at www.harvesterbringoutthebest.co.uk.
- On the next page, you will be asked to indicate the Harvester location that you visited.
- You will then be prompted to enter the date and time of your visit.
- Specify whether you ate inside the restaurant or ordered a takeaway.
- Provide details of your order.
- Rate the likelihood that you will recommend Harvester to your loved ones.
- Rate your overall experience, the value for money, the service provided, the quality of the food, the atmosphere, the cleanliness, and so on.
- Finish the rest of the survey until you get to the voucher offer. Provide your email address so that it can be sent to your mailbox.
- Harvester Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://edrcdn.com/fs/fs/FSM-vn23-207645936/f/FSF-vn23-823369224/html/harvester_conditions.html
- Harvester Restaurant Official Website: https://www.harvester.co.uk/