The Hard Rock Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.HardRocksurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Hard Rock that rates the happiness of consumers in regards to merchandise and services. The company takes the material everyone provides to correct areas in the store that need improvement, such as the ambiance of the place, consumer service and merchandise. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey allows you, the consumer, to have a voice. Tell them what you like, but also make sure to mention any problems you had. Many businesses are interested in finding out potential problems before they start causing people to stop coming to the store. This is just one such way they can do this. They really want to find out these problems so they can work to update them, making a better experience for everyone. Hard Rock does not offer any special offers or sweepstakes for participation in the survey, but you can still leave valuable feedback.
About Hard Rock
Hard Rock International Inc. is a worldwide chain of theme restaurants headquartered in Orlando, Florida. There are 191 Hard Rock locations worldwide. These include 11 casinos, 23 hotels and 168 cafes. The Seminole Tribe of Florida owns all Hard Rock Units expect the ones at Vancouver, Sioux City, Tulsa and Las Vegas.
Hard Rock facilities are in the major US cities. International locations include UK, Macau, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, India and Mexico among others. Hard Rock cafes infuse the unique character of a city with the signature rock vibe. Hard Rock café menu encompasses classic American cooking with a southern flair and the best of local cuisines all over the world.
How to Participate in the Hard Rock Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Hard Rock receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.HardRocksurvey.com.
- To take this survey in Spanish, click the hyperlink. It will be the only blue thing on the page. For English, continue to step 3.
- Enter the purchase code from your receipt. This should be 15 digits and will be at the bottom of the receipt. You will also need to enter the date, time and employee name from the receipt. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. Please be honest. It is important to use text boxes when available.
- Hard Rock Official Website: http://www.hardrock.com/