The Papa Gino’s and D’Angelo Guest Loyalty Survey, found at www.Guestsurveyresponse.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Papa Gino’s and D’Angelo to determine customer satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) of services and/or products offered by them. The company will use that information to help improve or update their products, customer service, and even the atmosphere of the restaurant.
If you participate in this survey, you can leave important feedback about your recent experience at the restaurant. The company really wants this information to understand what works and what may need to be changed or improved. You will also receive a validation code good on your next visit. This code could be for a free item or a special discount.
About Papa Gino’s
The founders of Papa Gino’s carried authentic Italian recipes handed down from generations before them. This inspired them to open up their first restaurant called Piece O Pizza, in 1961, in Boston. Seven years later they changed the name to Papa Gino’s and have pizzeria’s in more than 150 locations across New England, today.
People from all over the region come to experience true, authentic pizza. The secret to their success is not compromising when it comes to quality ingredients. This commitment to excellence shines through in every bite of pizza that the customer takes. For authentic Italian pizza, make your way to Papa Gino’s.
How to Participate in the Papa Gino’s and D’Angelo Guest Loyalty Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Papa Gino’s and D’Angelo receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Guestsurveyresponse.com.
- Enter the survey code found on your receipt and click start.
- Answer some questions about your most recent visit. Answer thoroughly and honestly; take your time. Follow all directions; some questions may allow you to use more than one response and others may offer a text box so you can enter extra information. Please use these whenever possible.
- After finishing the survey, you will be given a special validation code to write on your old receipt. In most cases, the company really wants you to write the code on the old receipt, not just a piece of paper. Read the short paragraph to learn what special discount you will receive and take the receipt with you on your next visit to the restaurant to redeem.
- Papa Gino’s Official Website: https://www.papaginos.com/
- D’Angelo Official Website: http://www.dangelos.com/