The Gap Customer Feedback Survey is designed to make the customer’s overall experience at the store better. This reputable clothing retailer wants to ensure that customers are happy with every aspect of their business. Therefore, the survey is intended to gauge the thoughts of their most loyal clients. This is why honest answers are appreciated. Irrespective of whether your feedback is positive or negative, you should answer the survey questions as honestly as possible.
Gap cares about each and every one of its customers. So, your opinion matters. If you have had a negative experience with the brand, don’t hesitate to mention it. This is one of the only ways that you can let the company know so that they can rectify the situation. If a question was not asked and you have something to say about the topic, make sure to leave it in the comments. Every bit of information will help the company improve the customer experience.
Gap is one of the most popular clothing retailers in the world. It is an instantly recognizable brand is a multi-billion-dollar business which is no stranger to the pop culture. The company has featured various celebrities in its campaigns.
This well-known global outreach has been around for the last 48 years. Since being founded in 1969, Gap has expanded to include subsidiaries such as Old Navy, Intermix, Banana Republic and Athleta. The business operates in more than 3,737 locations around the globe.
How to Participate in the Gap Customer Feedback Survey
- A working PC with internet access.
- Your Gap register receipt.
- You will a few minutes to answer the questions.
- Go to www.feedback4Gap.com.
- Select your language of choice.
- Have your receipt on hand.
- Enter the date and time of your purchase.
- Enter the 5-digit store number found on the receipt.
- Enter the 4-digit transaction number found on your receipt as well.
- Check the box to confirm that you are over the age of 18.
- Confirm that you are not a robot and click submit.
- Answers the next set of questions, which will be unique to your experience.
- Gap Official Website: http://www.gap.com/