The EAT. Listens Customer Survey, found at www.Eatlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by EAT. that can help improve customer satisfaction. This survey is completed online for your convenience.
Finishing the survey will allow you to receive a special code. This code should be written down and taken on your next visit to EAT. for redemption. You do not need to use the validation code in order to leave feedback.
EAT. has been in the restaurant business for more than two decades. The restaurant customizes or alters its menu according to changing seasons and lifestyles. In other words, its recipes are seasonal and fresh. What you get to eat during Christmas at this restaurant is something you may not find during other times of the year.
Seasonal food not just means variety or getting to eat something new every few months. It also means the food served is made fresh, or there is no refrigerated food in the kitchen. Every food dished out is technically made from scratch. And it’s not just across seasons, EAT.’s menu changes almost on a daily basis.
How to Participate in the EAT. Listens Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent EAT. receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Eatlistens.com.
- Answer whether you ate in or took your food out of the store.
- Enter the shop number, transaction number, date, time and total amount spent from your receipt into the appropriate boxes. View the sample receipt to locate the information needed. Click Next.
- Answer questions. Please be honest and read through all directions carefully. It is important to read through the entire question and all possible answers (when available) so you fully understand the question. Some multiple-choice questions will allow you to choose more than one answer, so pay close attention to directions. In some cases, you will be provided a text box to give more information in your own words. These are usually optional, but it is imperative you use them to give the best feedback possible.
- Write your validation code. This code is given after you finish the survey. Write it down on your receipt and bring it with you on your next visit to redeem for a free hot drink.
- EAT. Listens Customer Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.eatlistens.com/DContent.aspx?Page=TermsAndConditions&c=085807
- EAT. Official Site: https://eat.co.uk/