The Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.dqfansurvey.com, is a short online form that tries to gauge the public’s perception of the business. DQ collates the data and analyzes them to figure out ways to enhance customer experience.
Consider participating in the survey to help them serve you better. As a bonus, successful completion entitles you to get a free offer from DQ. This changes from time to time. Just show your validation code and old receipt to redeem it.
About Dairy Queen
Dairy Queen is one of the largest fast food chains in the world with over 6,000 locations around the world. They specialize in frozen treats such as ice cream, sundae, milkshake, yogurt, and soft serve. Some of their stores also sell fast food favorites like hamburgers, chicken, hot dogs, French fries, and salads.
The business was started back in 1938 at Illinois. It slowly grew through franchising until it expanded overseas to almost 30 countries. It is now owned by Berkshire Hathaway – a company headed by Warren Buffett. Annual revenues are estimated at about $2 billion.
How to Participate in the Dairy Queen customer satisfaction survey
You Must Have:
- A stable Internet connection.
- A computer with modern browser.
- About 5-10 minutes to answer the questions.
- Indicate the date and time of the last time you went to Dairy Queen. Refer to the printed receipt for exact information. Check your visit type and tell them about the items on your order.
- Gauge your satisfaction for the overall experience. Do the same thing with the breakdown of individual elements of the visit such as the food, the service, the value of money, and so on.
- Tell them whether you plan to return within the month and recommend them to your friends.
- Answer the questions about your experience in the store. Select your level of agreement with a number of statements.
- Indicate the number of visits you made to DQ in the past month. Talk about your main reason for picking them over others.
- Answer the classification questions.
- Get your validation code. Write it down on your receipt and hand it over to the cashier if you come back within 30 days.
- Dairy Queen Office Website: https://www.dairyqueen.com/