The Denny’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Dennyslistens.com, is an online survey designed by Denny’s that allows customers a chance to express their feelings about services and products offered. The company uses this information to improve their business. This survey is completed online.
By taking part in this survey, you will give valuable feedback to the company. You are given a chance to discuss what you like and dislike. You will also receive a validation code that you can redeem for the offer printed on the receipt. Write this code on your receipt and take it with you on your next visit.
Denny’s is often known as Denny’s Diner, and it’s a chain of full-service fast-casual family restaurants that are also set up as coffee shops. Denny’s operates over 1,600 restaurant locations throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, as well as in several countries in South America, Japan, New Zealand, and the United Arab Emirates.
Each Denny’s restaurant is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week unless required to close on certain holidays as required by local law. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert are served at any hours of the day or night, and many locations are near service stations and highway exists.
How to Participate in the Denny’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Denny’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Visit www.Dennyslistens.com.
- If you choose to take the survey in Spanish, click the blue hyperlink towards the bottom of the white box. If you prefer English, see step 3.
- Enter the survey code that is located on your receipt. Click Start when ready.
- You will be asked questions about your most recent experience. Please answer these honestly and thoroughly. Some questions may provide a text box where you can type in an answer; please use these if possible. Answer all questions as they are given.
- When you finish the survey, you will be given a validation code. Write this validation code on your receipt and take it on your next visit to Denny’s. Your receipt has a special printed offer, so read carefully to learn what discount you will receive.
- Denny’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.dennyslistens.com/websurvey/2/rules/235
- Denny’s Official Website: https://www.dennys.com/