The Clarks Companies Customer Feedback Survey, found at www.Clarkscustomersurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Clarks Companies to help measure their customer satisfaction of specific products and services. The company needs this information that you provide to improve many areas of the store, including the general atmosphere, specific products, and even customer service. This survey can be completed online for convenience.
Participation in this survey is not required to shop with the company; however, there are many benefits for participating. One such benefit is that you have a chance to express concern. It is important to tell the company what is working and what isn’t. This helps the company and helps give you a better experience. Another benefit is that you will receive a coupon code for 15 percent off on your next visit.
About C. & J. Clark
C. & J. Clark is an iconic international shoe company founded in England in 1825 by brothers Cyrus and James Clark. Since its establishment, the company has produced innovative footwear, include the world’s first foot-shaped shoe, for men, women and children.
C. & J. Clark, known simply as Clark’s in the United States, continues to design shoes by hand, using a last made from a single block of hornbeam, while also using advanced construction techniques, technologies and contemporary materials to deliver tailor-made footwear for the modern world. The company has more than 22,000 groundbreaking styles listed in its detailed archive.
How to Participate in the Clarks Companies Customer Feedback Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Clarks receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Clarkscustomersurvey.com.
- Read the short instructions and click “Take the survey!” when ready.
- Click the downward arrow on the drop-down menu and select the state in which you visited the store. Blue hyperlinks will appear for you to choose the store based on the city. Click the correct hyperlink.
- Enter the ticket number or receipt number located on your receipt. Click Next when ready.
- You will be asked demographic information, such as age, sex, and some personal information such as name and address. Click Next when finished.
- You will be asked questions about your recent visit. Please answer these honestly and as thoroughly as possible.
- When you have answered all the questions, you will be given a special code to write down, saving you 15 percent off your next visit. Write this code on your receipt and take it with you next time you visit a Clarks store.
- C. & J. Clark Official Website: http://www.clarks.com/