The Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Churchslistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Church’s Chicken that gauges customer satisfaction. Information from the surveys is used by the company to make improvements everywhere. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking the survey from Church’s allows them to understand what their customers want and need. It allows them to sift through all the great stuff and find the problem areas in the store. It then allows them to make corrections and changes whenever necessary. You will also receive a validation code that can be redeemed. The offer you receive is printed on your receipt and could include a percentage off your bill or a free small item.
About Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken is an American food chain based in Atlanta, Georgia by George W. Church, Sr., the company’s namesake. The fast food chain was founded back in 1952 and is best known for its crispy fried chicken, French fries and home-style biscuits, all staples of this fast food chain turned pop culture phenomenon. Initially, the fast food giant only sold chicken, but it quickly grew to expand its menu within a couple years of its opening.
Today there are more than 1,700 Church’s Chicken locations and an ever-growing menu that includes traditional twists on modern favorites like spicy tacos and entrée choices.
How to Participate in the Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Church’s Chicken receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Churchslistens.com.
- If you prefer Spanish, click the hyperlink under the green start button.
- Enter the store number and date from your receipt. The date will be inputted using drop down boxes. Select the appropriate numbers and click start.
- Answer questions. You should carefully read the directions prior to starting each page of the survey. You should also read the question carefully and all the possible responses. Then you should select the appropriate response. Some questions will allow more than one answer. Others will provide a text box where you input your answer by typing it in.
- Write down the validation code. This code should be written on the receipt; this makes it easier to take and redeem. You may write the code on anything; just ensure you bring the old receipt as well.
- Church’s Chicken Official Website: http://www.churchs.com/