The BHS Customer Feedback Survey, found at www.BHS.co.uk/feedback, is an online questionnaire designed by BHS that helps the company measure aspects of the store that are offered to the customer. The company takes the information learned from these surveys and improves their customer service and more. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you participate in the questionnaire, you will be able to leave feedback; the company wants your feedback to find out what areas need improvement, such as customer service or cleanliness. They also want to know what works well in the store so they understand what they don’t need to change. This way, they can focus mainly on the problems and fixing them so you have a better experience. You can enter for a chance to win an iPad at the end of the survey as a small thank you.
BHS is part of BHS International (UK) Limited, a company incorporated in June 2016. The range of products available at BHS includes fashion, lighting and home ware products. BHS Gift Store has all kinds of Christmas gifts from delicious festive foodie treats to ho-ho-ho hampers. In the home ware department of BHS, there are rugs, curtains, bedding sets, duvets, pillows, home fragrance, cookware, cutlery, and glassware among other home products.
BHS Lighting Store has all manner of lighting products such as chandeliers, pendants, ceiling lights, floor lamps and bulbs. There is free standard delivery on all orders under 50 pounds. Delivery happens within 3-5 working days.
How to Participate in the BHS Customer Feedback Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- A recent BHS receipt from a participating store.
- Be 16 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.BHS.co.uk/feedback.
- Read the short paragraphs and click Start Survey when ready.
- Read the short sentences explaining the survey and then enter the store code from the receipt.
- There is a helpful diagram below the text box. Click Continue when ready.
- Answer questions honestly and thoroughly. These questions will ask about your experience, whether you will return, how the staff reacted, and more. It is in your best interest to pay close attention to directions and use text boxes for added information.
- When finished, fill out the short form with contact information, including name, email address and more. This will enter you into the drawing.
- BHS Official Website: https://www.bhs.com/