The Aldo Shoes Survey, found at www.Aldoshoes.com/survey, is an online questionnaire designed by Aldo Shoes that will help measure customer satisfaction of their specific products and services. The company will use the information that you provide in order to improve many areas of the store, including the general atmosphere, specific products, and even regular customer service. This survey can be completed online for added convenience.
Participation in the Aldo Shoes Survey is not required in order to shop at their store. However, participating can be to your benefit. For example, one benefit is that you will be able to speak your mind. Customers want to be able to complain or praise the store, and this is one way the company allows this. You can mention anything you like, whether good or bad. The company actually wants this type of feedback so they know what needs changed and what is working. Another benefit of taking the survey is that you will receive a promotion code for 15 percent off your next visit. You are not required to use the coupon in order to leave feedback.
About Aldo Shoes
The Aldo Group is a private corporation based out of Canada that operates a global chain of shoe and accessory stores. The company’s namesake, Aldo Bensadoun, founded Aldo back in 1972, when he opened his flagship shoe store in Montreal, Quebec. The company’s corporate headquarters remain there today.
Presently, Aldo owns and operates more than 2,000 stores under three retail brands: ALDO, GLOBO, and Call It Spring/Spring. In the United States, Aldo has also partnered with major clothing retailers, including J.C. Penny and Kohl’s. All store locations in the United States, Canada, Ireland and Great Britain are owned by Aldo, while other international locations are typically franchised.
While the first Aldo shoe and accessory store outside North America opened its doors in Israel in 1995, the company underwent a massive expansion throughout the early 2000s. The first location in Saudi Arabia opened in 2001, while a Singapore location opened its doors two years later.
How to Participate in the Aldo Shoes Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Aldo Shoes receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Aldoshoes.com/survey.
- Click the hyperlink for the language you prefer by hovering over the word.
There will be a short explanation of the coupon you will receive. Click next to continue.
- Enter the access code or survey ID from your receipt. This should be towards the bottom. There is a diagram to help you. Click Submit when done.
- You will be asked questions about your visit. Answer honestly and thoroughly.
- When you have answered all questions, you will be given a promotion code for 15 percent off your next purchase. Please write this code on your receipt and bring with you next time you shop at Aldo.
- Aldo Shoes Official Website: http://www.aldoshoes.com/