The Shell United Kingdom Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at Tellshell.Shell.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Shell that helps them rate the happiness of their customers with their products and/or services. This information will be used by the company to update areas of the store inside and outside. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey will allow you to leave your feedback about your experience. This experience can be good or bad, but the company really wants to hear about it. They want to give you a voice and let you know they care. They also need the information so they can learn about any problems and fix them. They want your business and they want you to be able to honestly say good things to your friends. You will be able to enter a sweepstakes after the survey where you have a chance to win Shell vouchers worth £100.
About Shell United Kingdom
Shell United Kingdom is a major fossil fuels supplier, providing approximately 13% of the United Kingdom’s oil and gas production. The company sources oil and gas from more than 65 locations in the North Sea as well as Norway’s Ormen Lange field. It operates more than 33 offshore installations and one floating production storage and offtake vessel along with three onshore gas plants.
Shell United Kingdom’s marine terminal distributes natural gas to locations around the world. Its network of petrol stations serves more than four million British customers every week, while its aviation division fuels 600 domestic and international flights daily.
How to Participate in the Shell United Kingdom Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Shell receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to Tellshell.Shell.com.
- Read the short paragraph about how your information will be used and click Continue.
- You will be asked for four pieces of information from your receipt. These include the site ID, date, time and amount you spent. Once this information has been entered, click Start.
- Answer questions. These questions are meant to help you rate your experience. You may be shown a scale of one to five, be asked multiple choice questions, or be given a text box in which to type your answer.
- Enter the sweepstakes. Follow directions and enter your contact information to enter.
- Shell United Kingdom Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://tellshell.shell.com/PContent.aspx?Page=TermsAndConditions&c=592309
- Shell United Kingdom Official Website: http://www.shell.co.uk/