About the Bottom Dollar Food Customer Survey
The Bottom Dollar Food Customer Survey, found at www.TalktoBottomDollar.com, is a questionnaire designed by Bottom Dollar Food that allows the company to find out how happy customers are with current conditions in the store. Information from surveys are then used by the company to find out any potential problems and have them improved or fixed before they get out of control. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback is a great way to let the company know what is working and what’s not. You want things to be well when you arrive at the store. The company wants this as well. If there is a problem, it is important the company knows immediately so they can work to fix them. There is a sweepstakes you can enter where you can win a $250 Bottom Dollar Food gift card.
How to Participate in the Bottom Dollar Food Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Bottom Dollar receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.TalktoBottomDollar.com.
- Select your preferred language by clicking the appropriate button, which will also start the survey.
- Answer whether you are 18 years of age or older.
- Enter the store number in the first text box, which is located very closely to the example of a receipt. Next, select the date of your visit in the form of the amount of days that has passed since the visit, and then enter the time of your visit.
- Answer questions. Please read directions carefully and be honest.
- Enter the drawing. Following directions, enter contact information. Click finish when you are done.