About the SuperPawn Customer Satisfaction Survey
The SuperPawn Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Superpawnlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by SuperPawn that can help improve customer satisfaction. This survey is done online for your convenience.
It can be a good feeling to leave feedback about your experience. To thank you for your participation, the company will allow you to enter a drawing. If you win, you will receive $500 cash. You don’t have to enter to leave feedback. You can close out your browser window after answering all the survey questions and before entering contact information.
How to Participate in the SuperPawn Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent SuperPawn receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Superpawnlistens.com.
- For Spanish, click the blue hyperlink at the right-hand bottom side of the white area. Otherwise, proceed to step three.
- Enter the survey code from the bottom of your receipt or survey invitation. This should be five digits. Click start.
- Answer questions. Please be honest and take your time with the survey. Read the directions carefully and read through all the questions and possible responses so you fully understand the question. You may be provided with text boxes to enter more information or to answer the question in your own words. These are usually optional, but please use them. You may also have multiple choice questions; you may be allowed to use more than one answer.
- Enter the sweepstakes. You could win $500 cash for entering the drawing. Please read all directions carefully before beginning. For more information, see the sweepstakes rules on the home page of the questionnaire. Enter the contact information requested to enter the drawing.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ:
- SuperPawn Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules