About the Doctors Express Guest Survey
The Doctors Express Guest Survey, found at www.doctorsexpresslistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Doctors Express that measures customer happiness. This allows improvements to be made through the store where they are required. This survey is done online for your convenience.
You are important to the company. They know they don’t have a business if they don’t have customers like you. They want you to return when needed; if you have any kind of problem, you will not want to return or tell others about them. This means they need to know what happens at their company so they can make improvements if they are necessary. They know they are necessary because you have mentioned these problems. You can also enter a drawing for a free Kindle Fire; you can leave feedback without entering the drawing.
How to Participate in the Doctors Express Guest Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Doctors Express receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Doctorsexpresslistens.com.
- Read about the survey and click the arrow under the pictures. There are 10 pages and they will tick off as you do them so you know how far along in the survey you are.
- Select the state and location of your visit.
- Answer questions. These may ask if you would recommend them to others, if you were welcomed and waited a reasonable amount of time and may ask about the doctor you saw. On page nine of the survey, you can type in your thoughts and suggestions. Please use this space.
- Enter your first and last name, daytime phone number and email address to enter the drawing for the free Kindle Fire.