About the 7-Eleven Customer Satisfaction Survey
The 7-Eleven Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.7Elevencares.com, is an online questionnaire designed by 7-Eleven that evaluates shopper satisfaction of items and services offered by them. The company uses the data compiled from you and others to make improvements to their products, atmosphere in the store and customer service. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking time to do the survey will help both you and the company. It helps you because you get to have a voice and tell them exactly what you like and don’t like. It’s a way to vent. The company benefits because they want communication between them and you. They want to know what people like and don’t like because they want to fix problems. They want their customers to enjoy their shopping experiences. In most cases, there is no special reward for participating, but you will still have the great feeling of participating in the survey.
How to Participate in the 7-Eleven Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent 7-Eleven receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.7Elevencares.com.
- Enter the store number from your receipt into the text box provided. Please see the diagram to help you locate the store number. Click Enter when ready.
- Answer questions about the visit. Many will ask you to rate your experiences; they may also ask if you will tell others about your experience and if you will return. Please be honest and take your time.
- When you complete the survey, you will be allowed to go to their official website. If you would like to do this, follow the directions. Otherwise, close the window.