Winners Homesense Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the Winners Homesense Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Winners Homesense Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Winners-Opinion.ca, is an online questionnaire designed by Winners Homesense that helps determine customer satisfaction of services and products offered to customers. The company uses the data you provide to advance their customer service, atmosphere in the store, and products. Complete this online survey when you have time.
Choosing to participate in this survey gives you a lot of benefits. One benefit is that you can leave feedback about your experience. Whether good or bad, the company wants to know how you felt and why so they can improve where improvements are needed and understand what works. Another benefit is that you can enter a sweepstakes to get 10 chances to win $1,000 daily and instantly win other great prizes valued $1,500 weekly, just for telling the company your feelings.
How to Participate in the Winners Homesense Customer Satisfaction Survey
- You must be a legal resident of Canada who have reached the age of majority.
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- A recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps to Do Survey:
- Go to www.Winners-Opinion.ca.
- Click the red button for either French or English.
- Enter the Survey Number from your receipt. To the left of the text bod is an example with a red arrow pointing to the area to look. Click enter once you have typed in the special code.
- answer questions about your recent experience. Some questions may have only one answer, while others will allow you to select more than one answer. You may also see text boxes, where you should type in extra information.
- Once you have answered the questions, you will be sent to an online form. Fill out this form with your correct information to enter the special sweepstakes. If you are not interested in entering, close your browser window.
- Survey Website: www.Winners-Opinion.ca
- Survey Prize: $1,000 or $1,500