About The WinCo Foods Customer Survey
The WinCo Foods Customer Survey, found at www.WinCoFoods.com/Survey, is an online questionnaire designed by WinCo Foods that help measure customer satisfaction of the grocery store’s services and products. The company uses the information provided by you and others to improve many things, including the general tone and mood of the store, specific products they carry, and customer service. This questionnaire is done online for your convenience.
Shopping at WinCo Foods is probably something you do often. Now, they have made it even better by offering you a chance to leave valuable feedback that the company really needs in order to improve their store and make your experience even better in the future. You will also have a chance to win one of 25 gift cards to WinCo that is worth $500, just for participating in the survey.
How to Participate in the WinCo Foods Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent WinCo Foods receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.WinCoFoods.com/Survey.
- Read the small paragraphs at the top of the page, as well as the official rules of the sweepstakes. When you are finished, click the button that says “I agree to these terms and wish to take the survey now”. Only click this button once.
- They ask that once again, you read the three short paragraphs explaining about the survey and the drawing. Click Next when ready.
- Enter the store number in the first text box. This is found at the top of your receipt and there is a diagram with a red circle to help you.
- Enter the user code from the bottom of your receipt. There is a diagram above the text box with the information in red to help you. Click Next.
- Questions will appear on the next few web pages. Answer them honestly and thoroughly.
- You will have a chance to enter the drawing after all questions have been answered. Follow directions and type in the information requested.