The UPS store Customer Experience Survey
About The UPS store Customer Experience Survey
The UPS Store Customer Experience Survey, found at www.TheUPSStore.com/Survey, is an online questionnaire designed by The UPS Store that helps measure customer satisfaction about the store. The company will use this information that you provide to improve their store in many ways. These ways can include customer service in general and with specific staff, the mood or tone of the store, and even specific products. This questionnaire is completed online for convenience.
Participation is requested, not required. If you choose to participate in the survey, you will have a great chance to leave your feedback. Customers like you want to exclaim over the great things and complain about the bad, and this is your chance. The company wants this information so they can learn what works and what doesn’t. You will also be entered into a sweepstakes, where you can win one of twelve $1,000 prizes. Entering the sweepstakes is optional.
How to Participate in The UPS Store Customer Experience Survey
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America and 18 years of age or older.
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- A recent receipt from a participating store.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.TheUPSStore.com/Survey.
- Read the short paragraph about the survey. You can also read the official rules of the sweepstakes from this page. Click Continue when ready.
- Enter the UPS Store number, date on the receipt, transaction ID and the register number. There is a diagram below the text boxes with the correct information circled. Click Continue to move forward.
- Answer all the questions as they appear. You must answer all questions, but you are not required to answer them in order, if it is easier not to.
- You will have a chance to enter the sweepstakes when finished with the questionnaire. Follow directions and enter the information requested to do so. Close your browser window if you do not wish to enter the drawing.
- Survey Website: www.TheUPSStore.com/Survey
- Survey Prize: $1,000