Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellValvoline.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Valvoline to evaluate customer approval of service received, products offered, and store atmosphere. The company uses information you provide for improvements in and around the store. Complete this survey online whenever you have a free moment.
If you participate in this survey, you can leave important feedback about your experience. The company wants you to leave feedback so they can understand what works and learn about what needs to be changed or improved. Since the company knows your time is valuable, they are offering a coupon good for up to $5 – $7 off your next oil change. You are not required to use the coupon to leave feedback.
How to Participate in the Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Valvoline Instant Oil Change receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.TellValvoline.com.
- Enter the entry code from the bottom of the invoice. This should be 17 digits. Click start when ready.
- Answer the questions as they are given. Please read all directions before answering. With some questions, you can select more than one answer or type your response in a box. Make sure you pay attention to these special instructions so your comments will be noted and understood correctly.
- When you are finished with the survey, you will be given a special code to write on your invoice or a piece of paper. This page will tell you the special code and what you will receive. You can receive up to $5 – $7 off your next oil change, but it could be less. Take the invoice with you on your next visit to use the code and receive the special discount.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: