The Tell Subway Survey
About The Tell Subway Survey
The Tell Subway Survey, found at www.TellSubway.com, is a short, online survey designed by Subway, giving customers a chance to leave valuable feedback about their most recent experience. The company wants you to leave your feedback, because it helps them understand what needs to be changed to give customers a better experience. For added ease, take this survey online whenever you want.
It is to your benefit to participate in this survey, not only because you can leave important feedback to the company, but you will also receive a validation code for a free cookie on your next visit.
How to Participate in the Tell Subway Survey
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- Have a recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.TellSubway.com.
- Enter your Subway Store ID into the text box. If you have trouble locating the right number, click the Find it here link above the text box. It will show you a diagram for credit and cash receipts.
- You will be asked questions about your most recent visit to Subway. Please answer these honestly and thoroughly. You are required to answer all questions on the current page before moving on to the next. However, you are not required to type into the text boxes. It is preferred in order to give the company a better understanding of why you answered the questions how you answered.
- At the end of the survey, you will receive a Free Cookie validation code . Write this code on your receipt and take it to your local Subway on your next visit to receive a free cookie of your choice.
(Updated 2013) Survey Video:
- Survey Website: www.TellSubway.com
- Survey Prize: Free Cookie