About the Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey
Ross, the store that is known for its prices that are 20-60% off regular department store pricing, is giving its customers a chance to win $500. Customers can participate in the Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey. This is a customer feedback survey located on www.tellross.com. After answering a couple of specially crafted survey questions, Ross customers are given the opportunity to enter a drawing that could win them one of two Ross $500 gift cards.
About Ross Dress for Less
Ross Stores, Inc., opened its doors in Pacifica, CA back in 1950. Today the company has over 1,254 stores, and it had a net income of $837 million in 2014. It is one of the largest bargain retail stores in the United States. The company is currently headquartered in Dublin, CA, and it prides itself on being able to offer retail clothing for a lot less than other department stores.
How to Win $500 in the Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey
You need the following to enter the drawing
- The ability to use a computer with internet access.
- The ability to read Spanish or English.
- Have possession of your most recent Ross Dress for Less store receipt. This receipt must show an invitation to enter the Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Steps To Do Survey
- Go to www.tellross.com.
- Choose English or Spanish as your language of choice.
- The site will ask you to look at your receipt. Find the receipt, and then click yes.
- Enter the 15-digit number listed near the bar code.
- Answer each of the survey questions to the best of your ability. Provide honest customer feedback about Ross’ products and services.
- Don’t be afraid to give honest answers, even if the feedback isn’t good. Ross will appreciate all customer feedback.
- Provide your contact information for the $500 gift card drawing.
- Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://secure3.surveynetwork.com/wire/22330021/web/sweepstakes.php?m=10&y=2015
- Ross Dress for Less site: http://www.rossstores.com/
Ross Dress for Less is one of the biggest bargain retail companies in the United States, and it wants to provide a chance to win a $500 gift card for your survey participation. The company wants customers to provide feedback about the services that it provides. By answering these questions honestly, not only will it help Ross to improve your overall customer experience, but it also gives you a chance to walk away from the experience with cold hard cash.