About The Outback Customer Indulgence Survey
The Outback Customer Indulgence Survey, found at www.TellOutback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Outback that helps measure customer satisfaction of products and services. The company uses this information you provide to improve many things, including the atmosphere of the store, specific products, and customer service. This survey is completed online for your convenience.
You are not required to participate in the Outback Customer Indulgence Survey, but there are many benefits if you do so. One benefit is that you will have a chance to voice your opinion. Many people think it is important to tell a company what works and what doesn’t, and this could be your chance. Another benefit is that you will receive a validation code to be used on your next visit. These validation code vary slightly, but can be a percentage off your entire bill, a free appetizer, and more.
How to Participate in the Outback Customer Indulgence Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Outback receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.TellOutback.com.
- If Spanish is your preferred language, click the blue hyperlink that says “Espanol” under the start button. Then proceed to Step 3.
- Enter the 18-digit code from your receipt into the text box. You will have to tab over to the next text box, as it will not do so automatically. This code will be found in the middle of your receipt. Click Start when ready.
- You will be asked some questions about your most recent visit. These questions will span over a few web pages. Answer them honestly and thoroughly, using text boxes when available.
- At the end of the survey, you will receive a validation code. Write this code on your receipt and keep it in a safe place. Bring the old receipt with you when visiting Outback again, and receipt what the coupon is good for.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: