McAlister’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
About the McAlister’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
The McAlister’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellMcAlisters.com, is an online questionnaire designed by McAlister’s that helps measure customer satisfaction of the company’s services and products. The company will use any information you provide to improve many different things, including customer service, specific products, and the general atmosphere of their store. This survey is completed online for convenience.
Participating in the survey is not required, but there are so many benefits for doing so. One benefit is that you are finally given a voice. Many customers want to give feedback to companies, but aren’t sure how to do so. With this simple survey, you are in control and have a chance to tell the company exactly what you think. Another benefit is that you will get a special validation code just for completing the short survey. The prize will be printed on your receipt, near the bottom.
How to Participate in the McAlister’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent McAlister’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.TellMcAlisters.com.
- Enter the Restaurant number in the text box provided. When ready, click Start.
- You will be asked questions about your recent visit. These can range from your specific meal to your thoughts. Many questions will be multiple choice, but others will provide text boxes for you to type in extra information. Please use these text boxes whenever possible to give a more detailed answer to the question.
- At the end of the survey, you will be shown a special validation code. Look on your receipt to see what special prize you will receive. Examples can include a percentage off your bill, a free item, or something else. Write the code you receive on your receipt and take it with you on your next visit.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: