The Chico’s Customer Survey, found at www.TellChicos.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Chico’s that rates customer appreciation of merchandise or service provided. Improvements are made based on the results of the survey; for example, customer service or merchandise may be updated. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you take this survey, you will be able to tell the company how you feel. If you had a bad experience, vent and tell them exactly what happened. If you had a good experience, consider telling the company so they can reward those who do a good job. The company needs to know what goes wrong at their stores so they can improve them to give you a better experience. Those who have a good experience tend to return to the store for future visits, which is what every company needs and wants. Some surveys offer a prize, but Chico’s isn’t one of them. They believe their customers would rather just give their feedback without having to worry about entering their contact information.
Chico’s is a women’s fashion boutique offering up the latest looks and trends in fashion and style. The boutique specializes in combining great styles with chic and classic prints, and one of a kind details. All pieces are uniquely designed by the team at Chico’s. As such, every piece is virtually a must-have.
The folks at Chico’s is just as concerned about the providing warm and exceptional customer services as they are about providing beautiful, unique pieces. Currently, there are about 700 Chico’s stores nationwide, supported by a monthly catalog showing what’s new, and 24/7 online shopping through the official website at chicos.com.
How to Participate in the Chico’s Customer Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Chico’s receipt from a participating store.
- Go to www.TellChicos.com.
- Read the short paragraph and click Begin Survey.
- Select your state from the drop down box, then do the same for the store box. Enter the date using the calendar and the time from the receipt; select whether it was AM or PM. Select the register number and your age.
- Answer questions about your experience; these questions may ask if you enjoyed your visit and whether you will return. Please read directions carefully and be honest.
- Chico’s Official Website: https://www.chicos.com/store/