Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TellCdnTire.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Canadian Tire to help measure consumer satisfaction of their services and even products, in some cases. The company will use information your provide to help them improve in many areas, including customer service, merchandise specific to their company, and even the general mood of the store.
If you participate in the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction survey, you will be allowed to leave important feedback that the company feels is extremely valuable. You will have a voice and will be able to say exactly how you feel by rating them on a scale of one to ten. The company wants this feedback so they can understand what works and what needs changed. Another benefit is that you will be entered into a sweepstakes. The drawing has one monthly prize of $1,000 Canadian dollars per month.
How to Participate in the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Canadian Tire receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.TellCdnTire.com.
- Once you have finished reading the rules, click the large red button that says English or French to continue the survey.
- You will be asked to enter the time, total amount spent, and the receipt ID in the text boxes. There is a numbered diagram to help you. Click Enter when ready.
- You will see many questions spanning the next few pages. Answer these honestly and thoroughly.
- When you have finished the questionnaire, you will be asked to enter the drawing. You are not required to enter. Follow directions and enter your information to enter the drawing.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: