The Asda Customer Survey, found at www.TellASDA.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Asda that measures customer satisfaction of products and services they offer. The company takes the information you and others provide to improve the atmosphere of the store, update products, and give better customer service. This survey is online; complete it at your convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will be able to leave valuable feedback about recent experiences. The company really wants this feedback to learn what the customer wants and doesn’t like. You can also enter a sweepstakes to win one prize of £1,000. You are not required to enter the sweepstakes in order to leave feedback.
Asda Stores Limited is an all-purpose chain of British stores that started opening in 1967. The corporation mainly carries itself as a grocer, but it also offers products such as cell phones, financial services, and other items. Asda Mobile and Asda Money are two subsidiary names that it goes by. The Walmart Corporation acquired ownership of this company in the late ’90s.
The Asda headquarters is in the West Yorkshire part of England. The company has more than 626 locations in various parts of the U.K. Its operating income is about income £1 billion, and the company provides jobs to more than 180,000 people.
How to Participate in the Tell Asda Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.TellASDA.com.
- Enter the date of your visit using the drop-down boxes and click the green Next button.
- Using the map, select the location of the store. It should highlight the area when you move your mouse over it. Click when the area is highlighted. A drop-down box should appear. Select the county from the drop-down box. Another drop down box will appear with store names. Click the appropriate store name and click next.
- Answer the questions as they are given. To move to the next screen, you will click Next. Answer the questions honestly and remember to answer all questions on the page before trying to move on.
- When all the questions are answered, you will be sent to a form. Fill this out in order to enter the sweepstakes. If you are not interested in entering, click Next.
- Tell ASDA Customer Survey Terms and Conditions: http://www.tellasda.com/Home/TermsAndConditions
- ASDA Official Website: http://www.asda.com/