About the Tell ASDA Customer Survey
The Asda Customer Survey, found at www.TellASDA.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Asda that measures customer satisfaction of products and services they offer. The company takes the information you and others provide to improve the atmosphere of the store, update products, and give better customer service. This survey is online; complete it at your convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will be able to leave valuable feedback about recent experiences. The company really wants this feedback to learn what the customer wants and doesn’t like. You can also enter a sweepstakes to win one prize of £1,000. You are not required to enter the sweepstakes in order to leave feedback.
How to Participate in the Tell Asda Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps to Do Survey:
- Go to www.TellASDA.com.
- Enter the date of your visit using the drop down boxes and click the green Next button.
- Using the map, select the location of the store. It should highlight the area when you move your mouse over it. Click when the area is highlighted. A drop down box should appear. Select the county from the drop down box. Another drop down box will appear with store names. Click the appropriate store name and click next.
- Answer the questions as they are given. To move to the next screen, you will click Next. Answer the questions honestly and remember to answer all questions on the page before trying to move on.
- When all the questions are answered, you will be sent to a form. Fill this out in order to enter the sweepstakes. If you are not interested in entering, click Next.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: