About The Target Survey
The Target Survey, found at www.Target.com/survey, is an online survey designed by Target to allow customers the chance to leave feedback on their most recent visit to the store. The company then uses this information to meet your needs through your feedback. This is an online survey, so you can take it whenever you have free time.
By participating in this survey, you can leave important feedback that the company will use to improve their customer service and products. As a reward, you will be entered into a drawing for a $5,000 Target gift card. You are not required to enter the drawing in order to fill out the survey and leave your feedback.
You will be asked for your contact information at the end of the survey for the drawing. Please read the instructions carefully and answer accordingly.
How to Participate in the Target Survey
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older.
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- A recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Target.com/survey.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the user ID and password found at the bottom of your receipt. Click next after enter the information.
- You will be asked a series of questions that pertain to your most recent experience at Target. Please answer these questions as honestly and as thoroughly as possible. Answer all questions on one page before moving to the next.
- At the end of the survey, you can enter your contact information into the appropriate boxes in order to enter the drawing. This information can include name, address, and telephone number. If you do not wish to enter the drawing, simply close your browser window.
- Survey Website: www.Target.com/survey
- Survey Prize: $1,500 Target gift card, $25 Target gift card