The Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.talktosonic.com, is an online survey designed by Sonic. It allows them to get feedback on its products and service quality. The company uses this information to work harder for you.
By participating in this survey, you give immeasurable feedback that the company uses to make their products and services better. As an incentive to complete the survey, you will receive a validation code to use on your next visit. See the receipt to find out what you will receive for participating. You are not required to use the validation code in order to take the survey.
About Sonic Drive-In
From its beginnings as one fast food restaurant in Oklahoma in the 1950s, Sonic Drive-In has grown to become one of the most popular and iconic fast dining options. Today, Sonic has around 3,500 mostly franchised locations throughout the United States, and employs about 14,000 employees.
Part of the appeal is the company’s old-fashioned look, and customers order food from their car from wait staff on roller skates, and eat in their car. In keeping with the nostalgic theme, the food is simple, and the menu includes burgers and fries, corn dogs, onion rings, chili dogs, and an almost endless variety of milk shakes.
How to Participate in the Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Sonic Drive-In receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.TalktoSonic.com.
- To take the survey in English, go to step three. To take the survey in Spanish, click the blue hyperlink in the native language.
- Enter the ID number from the bottom of the receipt and click Start.
- Rate your satisfaction with the drive-in using a five-point scale.
- Select the time range and how you ordered.
- Select what you ordered. You can only select one button.
- Rate the statements given using the five-point scale, such as speed of service and accuracy. These questions will span many pages.
- Select an answer to if you had a problem. If yes, you may be asked for more information about the problem and how/if it was solved.
- Answer a few more five-point scale questions.
- If you answered anything other than “highly satisfied,” you will be asked to type in an answer for what they could do to make you highly satisfied. If you answered highly satisfied, they will ask you why you were so happy.
- Answer a few more questions about why you visited and how many cars were ahead of you.
Answer demographic questions.
- At the end of the survey, you will be shown a code that you will write on the space provided on your receipt. Read the instructions and follow directions.
- Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://www.talktosonic.com/DContent.aspx?Page=TermsAndConditions&c=112823
- Sonic Drive-In Official Site: https://www.sonicdrivein.com/