CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey
About The CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey
The CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.SurveyCVS.com, is a survey designed by CVS to give customers a chance to leave feedback about their recent shopping experience. The company uses this information from you and others to learn what needs changed and what works. This survey is completed over the telephone.
By participating in this survey, you can help CVS improve their stores, give better customer service, and learn what products are selling and which are not. For participating, you will receive a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win $1,000. You can complete the survey without entering the sweepstakes.
At the end of the telephone survey, you will be asked for contact information, such as name, address, and telephone number. Please follow all instructions.
How to Participate in the CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent CVS receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.SurveyCVS.com.
- Select how you received your invitation. There are many different choices, so choose the one that fits best. Click continue.
- You will be shown a telephone number to call for the survey. If you have your receipt, you can skip steps 1 and 2 and call the number shown on the receipt.
- Call the toll-free number and follow the prompts.
- You will be asked questions about your recent experience. They will read a scale to you and you are to enter the number from the phone pad that corresponds with your answer.
- At the end of the survey, you will have a chance to speak your mind. You can say whatever you wish, or can say nothing. Follow the prompts to move on.
- After speaking your mind, you have a chance to enter the sweepstakes. Follow the prompts to answer yes or no. If no, hang up afterwards. If yes, you will be asked to say your contact information. It is helpful to spell names and other information. Remember to speak clearly.