About the Shoe Carnival Survey
The Shoe Carnival Survey, found at www.ShoeCarnival.com/feedback, is an online questionnaire designed by Shoe Carnival that measures customer satisfaction for the company. The company will use the information you provide to improve the store. This questionnaire can be completed online for your convenience.
Participation in the survey isn’t required in order to shop at Shoe Carnival, but there are some great benefits for doing so. Having a voice is one benefit. You will get a chance to tell the company how you feel. The company wants your feedback to see what is and isn’t working for the company and that specific store. Another benefit is the drawing you will be entered into. There is one drawing a month for a $200 gift card to Shoe Carnival. You are not required to enter the drawing to leave your feedback.
How to Participate in the Shoe Carnival Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Shoe Carnival receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.ShoeCarnival.com/Feedback.
- Enter the store number, sales date, and transaction number from your receipt. These are circled in red on the diagram to help you. Click Next when finished.
- Answer the questions that are presented to you. You must answer all the questions on one page before moving on to the next page.
- You will be asked to enter the sweepstakes when finished with the questionnaire. It is not required to enter, but if you wish to do so, enter your information as requested, following all directions. If you don’t want to enter, close your browser window.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: