About The Sears FeedBack Survey
The Sears FeedBack Survey, found at www.Searsfeedback.com, is a short, online survey designed by Sears, giving customers a chance to leave valuable and important feedback about their most recent experience with the store. The company wants you to leave this feedback, because it helps them learn what to change to give customers like you a better experience. This is an online survey, so you can take it whenever you have time.
By participating in this survey, you get to leave important feedback to the company. They want you to leave feedback so they can understand what works and what does not work. They use this information to make your experience a better one. They know your time is short, so they are offering a reward in the form of a sweepstakes for $500 in Shop Your Way Points for your time.
You will be prompted for the information needed to enter the sweepstakes at the end of the survey.
How to Participate in the Sears FeedBack Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Sears receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Searsfeedback.com.
- Enter the Sales Check number found on your receipt. For a diagram to help you locate this information, click the blue hyperlink that says “See Example.” Click next when finished.
- You will be asked some questions about your most recent visit to Sears. Answer these honestly.
- At the end of the survey, you will have a chance to enter the sweepstakes by giving your contact information. Please follow directions.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: