About The Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey, is an online survey designed by Rite Aid. This survey gives you, the customer, a chance to leave feedback on your recent visit to the pharmacy. This way, the company can work harder to meet your expectations. This is an online survey; you can take it whenever you want.
By participating in the survey, you can leave feedback for the company to use to give better customer service and learn what you dislike and like about the products. You are also entered into a drawing for a $1,000 prize. You do not have to enter the drawing to leave feedback.
At the end of the survey, you will be asked some personal information such as name, address and telephone number in order to enter the sweepstakes.
How to Participate in the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Rite Aid Us receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- 1. Go to www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
- 2. Enter the 16 digit code from the front of your receipt. Once you have entered your information, click Start.
- 3. You will be asked a series of questions pertaining to your recent visit at Rite Aid. Please answer these honestly and thoroughly. Whenever possible explain your answers. You will be required to answer all the questions on the page before moving on.
- 4. At the end of the survey, you will have a chance to enter the drawing. To enter, type in the information requested. If you do not wish to enter, simply close your browser window.
- Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners