Office Depot Feedback Survey
About The Office Depot Feedback Survey
The Office Depot Feedback Survey, found at www.OfficeDepot.com/feedback, is an online survey designed by Office Depot that gives customers the chance to leave feedback on their most recent shopping experience at Office Depot. The company uses this information to learn what needs to be changed and updated in the individual stores. This survey is exclusively online, so take it whenever you want.
By participating in this survey, you help Office Depot improve their customer service, products and stores. For participating in the survey, you will be rewarded with a $10 off $50 coupon on your next purchase. This is a printed coupon from the website.
How to Participate in the Office Depot Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Office Depot receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.OfficeDepot.com/feedback.
- Read the instructions and click Next.
- Enter the date of your purchases found on your receipt. Click Next.
- Answer a few demographic questions, such as zip code.
- Enter the store number found on the front of your receipt. For help finding this information, see the diagram on the left.
- You will be asked several questions about your most recent visit to Office Depot. Please answer them honestly and thoroughly. Some questions will allow you to type in extra information. Please do so if possible.
- At the end of the survey, you will have an opportunity to print a coupon directly from the site. Make sure your printer is hooked up and turned on. You are not obligated to print the coupon to leave feedback.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ:Advertisement