The McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Mcdvoice.com, is an online questionnaire designed by McDonald’s that helps the company understand their customers by rating their happiness levels with the food and service. The survey provides the information they need to make changes. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Participating in surveys, especially for McDonald’s, is a great way to tell the company your thoughts and feelings. They are interested to know where they need to make improvements and where things are going well. They want to thank you for taking time for the survey, so you can receive a special code to use on a future visit. You should look at the very top of your receipt to find the offer. Some include a free smoothie, while others offer a buy one get one free deal.
Surely the most well-known restaurant chain in the world, McDonald’s is also the largest restaurant chain, and has become synonymous with fast food and the American way of life. Today there are over 36,000 McDonald’s restaurants all over the US and throughout the world.
The company is famous for its burgers, although the chain started out as a barbecue restaurant in 1940. An estimated 68 million customers eat at or order from a McDonald’s restaurant each day, enjoying not only burgers, but chicken nuggets, breakfast items, desserts and salads too. The company employs over 420,000 people and has its headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois.
How to Participate in the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent McDonald’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Mcdvoice.com.
- For Spanish, click the hyperlink toward the bottom middle of the white area.
- Enter six pieces of information from the receipt. The first is the store number, then the KS number, date of visit, time of visit, order number and amount you spent. All of this can be found on the receipt; these are numbered and highlighted in the sample to help you. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. Please read any directions prior to starting. Read each question carefully and think before answering honestly.
- Receive a validation code. Write it down in the space allowed. At the top of the receipt is the offer and a long line to write your code.
- McDonald’s Official Website: https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us.html