Mark’s Work Wearhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the Mark’s Work Wearhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Marks Work Wearhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Marks-survey.com, is an online survey made by Mark’s Work Wearhouse to help the company measure customer satisfaction about products and services offered. The company uses the information you provide to improve areas of the store to make customer service and the atmosphere better. This survey is completed online so you can completed it at your earliest convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you can leave important and valuable feedback about your recent experiences. Companies use this feedback to give you a better experience and to understand and learn about what works. As an added bonus, you will receive $10 off your next purchase of $40 or more. You’ll receive 10 chances to win $1,000 cash daily and a chance to instantly win other great prizes valued at $1,500 weekly.
How to Participate in the Mark’s Work Wearhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey?
You Will Need:
- Have a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have a recent receipt from one of their stores.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Marks-Survey.com.
- Select whether you would like to take the survey in English or Spanish by clicking one button.
- Enter the store number as shown from the example and click Enter.
- You will be asked a series of questions pertaining to your most recent visit. Many of these will be multiple choice, where you simply choose the best answer. Others will allow you to select more than one multiple choice answer. Still others will provide a text box and you will type in the information.
- Once you have answered all the questions, you will be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes. Select yes or no.
- Provide the information requested in order to enter any or all of the sweepstakes.
- Survey Website: www.Marks-Survey.com
- Survey Prize: $10 off your next purchase of $40 or more, $1,000 cash daily or $1,500 weekly