Lone Star Steakhouse Guest Experience Tracker
About the Lone Star Steakhouse Guest Experience Tracker
The Lone Star Steakhouse Guest Experience Tracker, found at www.LoneStarlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Lone Star Steakhouse to help measure customer approval of services and products offered by the company. The company will then use that information you provide to help them improve many areas of the store, including customer service, atmosphere and products. Take this survey online when you have time for added convenience.
Participating in this survey gives you a great opportunity to voice your opinion by leaving feedback about your experiences. The company needs this information so they can understand what works and change what isn’t working. This way, they are always improving, making their stores better so you can have a great experience. You will also be given a validation code to write on your old receipt to redeem your offer from your receipt. Please look at your receipt to learn what you can receive, such as a percentage off your bill or a free item.
How to Participate in the Lone Star Steakhouse Guest Experience Tracker
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Lone Star Steakhouse receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.LoneStarlistens.com.
- Enter the survey code, date and time from your receipt into the appropriate boxes. Click Start.
- Answer the questions shown as thoroughly and honestly as you can. Use text boxes and follow all directions.
- When you are finished with the survey, you will be shown a validation code. To use this code, write it down on your old receipt. Take the receipt with you on your next visit to the restaurant and present when ordering. You can get a free item or something else.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: