The Jiffy Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Jlpdxfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Jiffy Lube that helps the company measure happiness of their customers, which then allows them to make improvements based on those surveys. This can help them tremendously. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you want to help Jiffy Lube, you should take the survey. You should want to help them; the more help they receive from their customers, the better experiences you have in the future. They understand that you want to have a great experience every time. If you don’t, you may not return. This is not good for them, so they are always interested to know what works and what doesn’t. If something isn’t working, they want to fix it. You can also enter for a chance to win either $100 cash or an oil change.
About Jiffy Lube
Since 1971 Jiffy Lube has been one of the most popular and well known oil change facilities in the United States. The first store opened in Utah, after which football coach James Hindman purchased the franchise, relocated the company to Baltimore and started to expand. Jiffy Lube went public in 1987 and was bought by Pennzoil in 1991. In the 2000s, the company made several improvements following claims that unnecessary work was being carried out, including basing oil changes on individual drivers’ needs.
Today, Jiffy Lube has over 2,200 locations all over the United States, serving around 30 million customers annually.
How to Participate in the Jiffy Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Jiffy Lube receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.Jlpdxfeedback.com.
- Select the location you visited.
- Answer overall questions.
- Answer convenience questions, such as if you were helped quickly.
- Answer professionalism questions, such as if the staff are well trained and if they provided you correct information about your vehicle.
- Answer questions about trust. Were you welcomed when entering and were they polite?
- Answer other questions pertaining to your visit, including if you had visited that location previously and any additional comments.
- Enter your first and last name, email address and telephone number. You can also enter your address, invoice number and date of service, though this isn’t required.
- Jiffy Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://www.jlpdxfeedback.com/contest_rules.htm
- Jiffy Lube Official Site: https://www.jiffylube.com/